For PR administration students: Classification of PR texts and features of making use of PR articles
Classification of PR texts
After a bit was touched by us regarding the peculiarities of composing pr texts, it is the right time to speak about the sorts of PR articles. Happily, right here we’re expecting new interesting acquaintances.
- 1. Press announcements. Yes, yes, the kind that is old launch relates to the group of image texts. Regular publication of information guides can develop a particular image around an item, service or business.
- Having less pr announcements is that its market is always extremely tied to the group of interested professionals: it is difficult to imagine a common citizen who opens the web site of their favorite paper later in the day after finishing up work, but a profile resource that puts pr announcements on the net.
- 2. Interviews. a pleasant feature of pr-text within the structure of “interview” is the fact that you are able to independently make a “convenient” a number of questions, avoiding any unnecessary topics. Or particularly consider uncomfortable concerns, without awaiting them (in a more uncomfortable situation) become set by opponents.
- Image meeting allows you to definitely tell about a person that is specific and in regards to the business, product, service an such like. PR-copywriting also assumes this format regarding the interviewing, when the relevant questions when you look at the text foresee the questions that usually arise through the audience.
- 3. Image text. Most frequently, the writing of image articles is founded on the clear answer of some problems that are socially significant defines procedures being interesting to the audience. Examples of PR-texts with this type: